There is nothing I don’t use coconut oil for, whether it’s cooking, moisturising or a Wednesday night hair mask, my tub of Vitacoco follows me everywhere.
Benefits of coconut oil
• Cold pressed to protect all its goodness Vitacoco is chemical free and more importantly gluten free!
• Aids weight loss as it contains short and medium chain fatty acids that help in reducing excessive weight
• Increases your metabolism
• Strengthens the immune system
• Aids digestion and helps IBS
• Can provide relief from inflammation caused by candida
• Helps to control blood sugar and improves secretion of insulin
• Boosts energy and endurance
• Less calories than other oils
• Aids thyroid function
• Acts as a moisturiser for all types of skin
• Delays the appearance of wrinkles (I’m in!) and sagging skin
• Can help to prevent degenerative diseases and premature ageing
• Has been known to treat skin diseases such as psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema
• Helps healthy hair growth
• High in Lauric acid which helps prevent heart diseases
Where can I buy Vitacoco from?
Vitacoco is stocked in most supermarkets including
Sainsbury’s, wholefoods, co-op, Tesco, Waitrose and Asda as well as Boots and can be brought online through amazon.co.uk
To find our more info about Vitacoco go to www.swearbyit.com
What’s the best way to use coconut oil besides eating and using it on the body?
The answer for me is oil pulling
The practice of oil pulling is an ancient Ayurvedic practise derived from India. It is a technique that involves swishing a tablespoon or so of coconut oil in your mouth on an empty stomach for around 15-20 minutes. The idea is that it draws toxins from our bodies and improves oral health and overall health.